12-13 March 2011
Hukerenui School and Whangarei Four Wheel Drive Club have jointly
planned a family event that will cater for drivers of all experience.
We are offering the opportunity to drive over farmland and terrain never
before offered to the public!
Trips will be run in three classes:
• Shiny class - standard on road four wheel drive with low ratio, All
• Club class - standard four wheel drive with mud tyres. A few bush
• Tough class - modified with mud tyres, suspension lift, snorkel and
Come out with us and be amazed at the beauty and scenery, in a never
before seen part of our country. All in a safe and controlled environment.
Home camp is the Hukerenui Rugby club.
Huge camping area is available with showers, toilets, bar and lots of space
to make new friends.
Vehicle numbers are going to be limited so book early.
• $170.00 per vehicle. Includes driver and 1 passenger, Saturday dinner,
Sunday breakfast & lunch.
• $35.00 extra adult
• $20.00 extra child (under 14 yrs)
• $70.00 day trip (no meals provided)
Hukerenui Hotel available for meals for those arriving Friday night.
To register your interest and receive an information pack phone Alan or Jill
on 09-433 9912 or email email@example.com